Man I’ve been rubbish

 I apologise . I haven’t posted for ages.

It was my birthday. It was lockdown. I was not looking forward to it. I thought I would escape a lockdown birthday, but no. 


So I bought some balloons, ordered my cake, make a chocolate crunch cake, ordered my self a lunchtime and afternoon tea delivery. Minimise my cooking. And we had Indian takeaway for tea..


I got lots of lovely presents too. Mostly for drawing. So I’ve definitely moved away from just card making.

I received a new set of sketching pencils and colouring pencils, oil pastels, pastels, alcohol inkes, magic colour pencils and a lap tray. And a couple of sketch books. Amazing. 

I’d also booked myself on two zoom art classes where I painted an amazing horse. Still amazing myself.!!! 


Here’s a few pictures from my day.











Comments

Popular Posts